By subscribing to our newsletter, making a purchase or visiting http://www.designwesttexas.com you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not register for this site or make a purchase.
· the site: designwesttexas.com and all products and services available on it
· us: the artist’s Design West Texas
· your content: anything you post or upload to be shared on this site or any of our social media
· our content: everything we post on this site owned by us (including text, sound, graphics, or other materials)
We offer products for sale on this site. To avoid learning your credit card information, we’ve partnered with PayPal to securely process payment. As such, we never learn or store any of your credit card information. PayPal shares your name, email, address and phone number with us.
You own your content; we own our content.
You own the copyright in your content. But by sharing or uploading your content to the site you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license. This license allows us to store and show your content to other users. This license does not allow us to sell your content.
This site contains intellectual property owned by Design West Texas including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. However, we would love for you to share our content. If you would like to do so, please use no more than a single paragraph and one image and provide a link back to the original page on the site. Any use beyond this is not authorized without our prior written consent. If you would like to obtain consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your intellectual property, please email email@example.com
This site collects information on you in two ways.
1. The information that you manually provide us by leaving a comment, filling out one of our contact forms, making a purchase, or subscribing to the newsletter. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided.
2. The information that’s automatically collected via third-party partners included on this site in order to allow us to give and deliver content the most relevant content to you. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, pages visited, and browser type. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you (e.g. if you signed up for our list via a Facebook lead generation card).
Most of this information is only used in the aggregate to create a profile of our readers and the types of content that you, as our readers, most identify with. We use this profile to create more content that you love. The information collected is only shared with others if required by our terms of service/agreement with those parties, or if we are legally required to by law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter updates click here.
Updates + Date Last Updated
The last update was: April 3, 2017.